A cannabis card game for at least 2 players. Who has the best weed? Who remains with the most cannabis cards!
- The youngest player starts.
- The loser of the game has to shuffle the cards the next time.
- After distributing the cards, they can not be exchanged.
- Always take the top card from the deck.
The highest value wins. The winner receives both cards from the game and places them at the bottom of his pile. The winner of the duel then looks at the new top card, and chooses the category for the next round. In the same position, the cards are placed in the middle and a new category is selected by the same person. The winner of that round will receive all the cards in the middle and the top card of each player.
Cannabis Top Trump values:
- Effect: Strongest wins.
- THC: highest value wins
- Price per gram: Lowest wins.
- Flowering period: Shortest wins.
- Yield: Highest wins.
- Length: Highest wins.
- 30 playing cards
- English instructions.
- Size per card: 12 x 7 cm.